As manufacturers of bottled water deceive people.
1 bottle of water capacity 0.5 liters worth 35 rubles in the store. Consequently, a liter will cost you 70 rubles. For comparison, a liter of petrol AI-95 (August 2015) costs 35 rubles. As you can see, the water is twice as expensive gasoline!
2. The idea that the «eight glasses of water a day» — the guarantee of health and beauty, in the late 1990s started marketers.
3. And who said that it is necessary to drink clean water? A lot of the water we get from food. Little literacy: from water to 88% consist tangerines, 86.3% — apples, 92% — tomatoes, 93% — radishes, 96% — cucumbers.
4. Drink water to lose weight is meaningless — of excess fluid in the body fats are growing and not melting! (so-called «effect of the camel»). For the oxidation of fat the body needs a small lack of water, not the excess.
5. Interestingly, in the Russian boom in sales of bottled water coincided with the appearance on the market of plastic containers. You can not just trade one container, you need to have at least in something, is not it?
6. Prior to 1990, all sold in the Soviet Union the liquid (beer, mineral water and so on. N.) Offered to consumers in Gostovskaya glass container (Bottles- «Cheburashka»). Plastic packaging appeared in the early 1990s was amazing and the people no less than the chewing gum.
7. Just a reminder: the technology of PET bottles — not the Russian and Western, so that the right to use it, we have to pay.
8. «1.5-2 liters of water a day, coffee and soup does not count» — is only the first myth lift sales of bottled water to new heights. The second — «Water from the tap is dangerous, if it would be — and die a short time.» In Switzerland, the visitors of the restaurant bring water from the tap «default» — anyone and would not come to fear that it is bad. In Russia, about this and think you can not — in the restaurant never served «dirty» water.
9. Tap water may require advanced treatment — for this you can use any filters commercially available. Including, and the cheapest. Afraid of bleach? Chlorine — a volatile substance and evaporates completely, if slightly warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
10. Manufacturers acquire raw water (ie. E. Water) … have a water canal. That which supplies water to you in an apartment at the water pipe. But it they buy 1000 liters of 28 rubles 50 kopecks, and sold at 35 rubles per 1 liter.
11. Every third bottle of water — the notorious «water from the tap,» only in the package and after-treatment procedure proshednaya. And we pay for «legend», composed by the advertising department of the manufacturer. In this spending millions — but it’s worth it, because the water make billions.
12. The labels depict forest expanses, clean springs and lakes — everything that the buyer wants to see. Water «Alps Sky» luring beautiful mountain peaks. See where made. Urals, the Caucasus? No — Tver Street, Savelyev, 84. This industrial zone.
13. The inscription that contains the word «centralized water supply source» means to us — «modified» water from the tap.
14. The water from the water treatment plant to take samples three times a day. Water from a bottle — 1 time in 3 years, or before going to the market or on a complaint from a consumer (in this case the manufacturer is obliged to inform the Federal Service on the audit for several days).
15. Previously, «nutritionists» talked about two liters of water required per day, now — has somehow about three …